Effective April 1, 2014
, as well as how this information is used. It also explains what options are available to you regarding how your information is used, including how this information can be changed or revised.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
EasyBanners.com collects the following information:
- Contact information (name, email address, mailing address, phone number)
- Billing information (credit card number, billing address)
- Personal identifiers for account (user name/email address, password)
- Personal preferences (uploaded files, customized designs, order history, marketing email preferences)
- Business information (company name, company size, business type)
- Demographic information (age, education, gender, ZIP code)
Like most websites, EasyBanners.com gathers information about your computer, including:
- IP address
- Browser type
- Referring/exit pages
- Operating system
This information is used to:
- Fulfill your order correctly
- Send your order confirmation
- Evaluate your business’s needs and select appropriate products
- Provide requested information about products and services
- Deliver updates on products and warranty information
- Reply to customer service-related requests
- Oversee your account
- Email marketing communications and newsletters
- Reply to questions and concerns
- Enhance our website and marketing campaigns
Ability to Opt Out
You have the option to remove yourself from EasyBanners.com emails and marketing campaigns. To do so, select the unsubscribe link located at the bottom of each email.
All information provided by you about others, or information about you that is received from others, will only be used for its original intended purpose.
Sharing of Information
Personal information may be provided to any third-party companies that provide services to assist with fulfilling your order, such as order shipment and customer service. These third-parties have authorization to use your information only as needed
to fulfill their required service.
EasyBanners.com may release your personal information:
- to fulfill a requirement of the law, such as a subpoena or related legal process,
- when a disclosure in good faith will protect our rights, affirm your safety or that of others, investigate fraud, or reply to a request from the government,
- to any other third-party organization with prior consent.
In the case that EasyBanners.com participates in a merger, acquisition or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will receive email notification and/or see a prominent display on our website informing you of changes in ownership and use of your information, as well as any option you have regarding the use of this information.
Cookies and Tracking
Cookies may be used to track preferences and profile information. These cookies will be used to amass general usage- and volume-related statistics, which do not include personal information.
A third-party company is used to place cookies on your computer which collect non-personal information to aggregate statistics and data about our site visitors.
The EasyBanners.com website uses “Web beacons” (i.e. single-pixel GIFs), which are electronic images that, in combination with cookies, aggregate statistics and evaluate how our site is used. Web beacons may also be used in our emails so that we can ascertain which emails and links are opened by recipients. With this data, we can determine how effective our customer communication and marketing campaigns have been.
EasyBanners.com uses a third party to compile information about how you and other visitors use the website. This means, for example, that we know how many visitors and users access specific pages on the site as well as which links they click on. This information helps us understand how our site is used and optimize its content for easier use.
Links to Other Web Sites
At EasyBanners.com, the security of your personal information is important. Any sensitive information (such as a credit card number) that is entered on our site is encrypted using Transport Layer Security (TLS) or Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology.
EasyBanners.com uses generally-accepted industry standards to protect any personal information that we receive, both during the time of transmission as well as once the information has been received; however, no Internet transmission method, or electronic storage method, is 100% secure. Thus, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of this information. If you have any questions about the security of EasyBanners.com, you can contact us by emailing [email protected]
Updating Personal Information
If you would like to review and update your personal information to ensure its accuracy, please contact [email protected]
, or log in to your EasyBanners.com account
This policy may periodically be updated to reflect changes and updates to our practices. If any material changes are made, you will be notified by email (sent to the address listed in your account), or a notice will be placed on EasyBanners.com prior to the change being implemented. You are encouraged to review this page often to learn the latest information about EasyBanners.com’s privacy practices.
11969 Plano Rd. Ste. 190
Dallas, TX 75243
Email: [email protected]